North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/20/05, 9:51 pm


can a woman in new jersy take her ex-husband living in south carolina to court for back spousal supprt payments and be awarded a judgement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search