North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/11, 8:14 am

Can we get temporary custody of my husbands child to put him in a different school to see if changing his environment will help his behavior at school? Or is there another process we need to take..there are other things with the mother as well..but will not go into detail. Just trying to see if there is a way to get temp custody or something.

Thank You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search