North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/24/13, 1:37 pm

Unwed parents residing in different states, mother and child in TN, father in NC. Non-custodial parent wants his rights terminated by the mother. Can this be done in his state of residence or does it have to be in the state where the child resides? Minor child was NEVER a resident of NC where father resides.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search