North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/05/02, 1:18 pm

I need visitation for Christmas 2002

I was not able to see my 4 year old daughter for Christmas 2001, even though I have visitation rights every other weekend. Her mother was mad and would not let me have her. I need it in writing that I can have her for Christmas 2002. I don't have a lot of money and would have to make payments to a lawyer and lawyers in Greensboro do not take payments is there a way I can file for Holiday visitation by myself? Also the mother is terminal ill and won't tell me what is wrong, my daughter is transferred to her matenial grandmother when she is having surgeries. I would like to take care of my own daughter if the mother can't-Can I? Thanks for your help.

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/06/02, 7:51 pm by James Weeks

Re: I need visitation for Christmas 2002

You need to retain an atty because filing a Motion pro se is difficult.

Maybe you could make payments until the retainer amount is in the atty's Trust acct

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of James B Weeks 119 N Greene St Greensboro, NC 27401-2506

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search