North Carolina  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/11, 11:11 am

I am 16 and pregnant and my mom wants me to have an abortion and wont let me see the fathers family. can i legally move in with the father if my mom does not consent in the state of north carolina.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search