North Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/13, 12:33 pm

13 yr old from out of state Staying with family in the neighborhood. Child breaks my windshield trowing rocks. Who is responsible and how should I go about getting my windshield repaired?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search