Legal Question in Civil Litigation in North Carolina

What do I do if Ia m being sued by a credit card company

Asked on 9/30/11, 12:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe file bankruptcy, depending on your circumstances. Maybe hire a lawyer and defend the civil suit, depending on your circumstances. Maybe try to resolve the debt, either on your own or through an attorney, depending on your circumstances.

If I had more information as to who is suing you, how much for, whether you can pay, and what you own, I could give you better advice. I give free email consults if you would like to discuss this case in confidence. Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/11, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now