Legal Question in Civil Litigation in North Carolina

I recently contacted Lexington Law about fixing my credit. After I signed the paperwork, I saw that I could not afford the 550.00 dollars to do this; so now they are threatening to take me to court for it and file a civil suit against me. Can they do this.

Asked on 11/15/13, 2:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

They won't sue you...they are a fraud company conducting items that are illegal in NC. If they tried to sue you...get an attorney to countersue.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/13, 2:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now