North Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/13, 9:57 pm

My son lives with my mother and his girlfriend moved in with him. The house belongs to my mom and they pay no rent or help with the bills. Does my mom have to serve her with eviction papers in order to make her leave? We are in NC.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search