North Carolina  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/13, 12:54 am

Hello, I am a US citizen and reside in NC, and my gay partner is Chinese. May I now petition for a fiance visa and then marry in Washington, DC, even though my residence is in NC?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search