Legal Question in Immigration Law in North Carolina

Neutralization question

I am a German citizen , and a permanent resident in the US..I would like to become an US citizen, but my German passport is expired. Can i still go through with it, without having avalid passport?

Asked on 4/15/08, 1:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amy Ghosh Law Offices of Amy Ghosh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Neutralization question

You do not need a valid passport to get citizenship but you need your green card.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/08, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88403 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now