North Carolina  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/01/12, 3:33 pm

My companion of 27 years died recently and i was left as beneficary on life insurance policy We live in N.C. his daughter came back in her father's life last year after 17 years of absentee,She is not talking to me or trying to help with things needed such as death certificate or get medical records since policy was in force for only 16 months, he unfortunate left previous insurance company he was with for 15year when she came too N.C via her advice, now I have been told only she get or sign for medical records, since insurance company have contacted mea several time to get paperrwork completed but I have to send in death certificate , How can I Get this done without her cooporation

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search