Legal Question in Employment Law in North Carolina

in 2002 I was working at a company and had to go out on medical leave to have back surgery.around themiddle of 2005 mydoctor released me to return to restricted work,when i called the human resource department they said they had nothing for me.the companycut off my disability before i could return because i had filed for social security disability and so with noincome and noonewantingto hire me because i had had back surgery me and my 2 daughters got evected and lost most of our belongings. I was finally approved for disability in 2011. But i feel like the company really did me wrong. Is there anything I can do about what they did to me now even though it has been almost 8 years ago. If so can I hire you to do something

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You need to speak to an employment and/or worker's compensation attorney. Unfortunately, it may be too late to pursue any claims because so much time has gone by

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms