North Carolina  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 11:31 pm

in 2002 I was working at a company and had to go out on medical leave to have back surgery.around themiddle of 2005 mydoctor released me to return to restricted work,when i called the human resource department they said they had nothing for me.the companycut off my disability before i could return because i had filed for social security disability and so with noincome and noonewantingto hire me because i had had back surgery me and my 2 daughters got evected and lost most of our belongings. I was finally approved for disability in 2011. But i feel like the company really did me wrong. Is there anything I can do about what they did to me now even though it has been almost 8 years ago. If so can I hire you to do something

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search