Legal Question in Employment Law in North Carolina

My exemployer is holding my last two paychecks. Has been late on most of my paychecks. Rounds my hours to her advantage and did not give me a notice of termination. I have bank statements showing late deposit and copies of the checks, alot of them with the same date written on them. She also tried to pay me in store credit which i can not spend. Do i have more than just a earned wages claim in small claimes? I really want to hit her where it hurts. Please help!

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

No, you have nothing more. While what she has done is crappy...it wasn't illegal. It was indicative of poor business management and probably a business that is going under. I recommend you contact the department of labor who can go after her instead or you using he time and expense of suing.

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms