North Carolina  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/23/13, 9:09 am

I was living at an apartment complex with two of my fri quickly learned that i could not afford it, so i subleased my room. Which i did not know at the time was against the rules of the apartment complex. I gave the sublessor a receipt of first months payment, stating it was payment for august. He moved in early, so he has been there for thirty days. During the time he was there, he was loud to the point of keeping neighbors awake, there were multiple complaints to the office about him. He was caught urinating on the wall of the apartment, under a neighbors window. Has paraphernalia in the apartment. He was supposed to move out when i reimbursed him for the rest of the month. I paid him out of pocket to move out the 20th. I did not get a receipt. By north Carolina law, how do i get him out? Every time i talk to him, i get threatened with legal action.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search