North Carolina  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/13, 1:23 pm

I want to start a small claims actions against a former landlord for a dispute about my deposit. The house I rented from him is in Raleigh, but he lives in Roanoke Virginia. Do I have to file the claims action in Roanoke county?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search