North Carolina  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/07/13, 12:46 pm

My son daycare allowed to leave the facility and cross the road by himself. Business owner across the street brought him back. The daycare did not call us. We foundation out a week later from social Services. Do i have a case?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/08/13, 6:09 am by Kenneth Love

Potentially you do. To sue someone, you have to show damages. If your son was injured you definately have damages. If your son was not injured, in Court you would get nominal $1.00.

You may want to contact the department that licenses day care centers and report what happened.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ken Love Law 3410 Healy Drive Winston Salem, NC 27103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search