Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in North Carolina

can i sue for pain/suffering seperate from hospital bills in civil court

Asked on 6/15/13, 3:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Simple can sue for practically anything. Better answer: whether you would win is another story. We have no facts to determine if you have a case. Consult with a medical malpractice attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now