Legal Question in Military Law in North Carolina

The military has not given me a W2 for 2009. I have been trying to work with them since I left the ARMY. Can I sue?

Asked on 8/17/10, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is not necessary. Look at your pay stubs and your allowances and compute your salary from this point. See a CPA or accountant if you need assistance.

Patrick Tracy

Read more
Answered on 8/22/10, 10:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now