North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/11, 11:24 am

My daughter was sexually molested by a 71 year old man. He shot himself the night they served the search warrent. Is there any way I can sue his estate for pain and suffering?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search