Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

I fell in Wal-mart

I slipped in spilled liquid while shopping in Wal-mart. There were no ''wet floor signs'' up to warn me of this. My knee hit the floor and i instantly felt pain. I filled out an accident report. I thought I would be ok. After applying ice, the throbbing stopped. Now after 3 hours, my back, my wrist and my knee are hurting. My knee has bruising and swelling. Should I take some sort of legal action or what?

Asked on 7/16/04, 2:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Griffin The Law Office of James L. Griffin
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: I fell in Wal-mart

You should first obtain a medical diagnosis to learn whether your injuries were caused by the fall. If so, yes, legal action mya be warranted.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/20/04, 12:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now