North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/19/03, 9:04 pm

Guardianship for disable father

My father recently had accident and is on life support due to traumatic brain injury and Doctor advises that I as next of kin establish guardianship of him and his affairs as he is not able to handle at this time. How do I do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search