Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

My niece's feet were badly burned on a vent in the floor of the house my sister is renting? The property manager was made aware of the vent months earlier and did nothing. What should my sister do?

Asked on 10/13/12, 3:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Mills Burns Day and Presnell, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This depends on the severity of the burns. If your niece required emergency and subsequent medical treatment, your sister should speak with a personal injury attorney soon.

Read more
Answered on 10/13/12, 8:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now