North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/11, 6:08 pm

What if scenario.

I own title to motorcycle.

Selling to brother.

Keeping title until paid off.

He will register and carry insurance.

Can I be held liable if he is in an accident?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search