North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/11, 6:31 pm

My son was injured when he was hit by a truck, broken ankle in 3 places, knee surgery to repair the joint, a 5 inch gash across the knee. my wife and i are divoreced, is it legal for us to sue separitly?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search