Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

need help with citifinancial,only missed one payment (october, 2013) now they are threating me with taking my house away, this is a second mortgage, can this be done? Thank you!

Asked on 10/19/13, 3:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call legal aid or an attorney for help. They can't foreclose after 1 missed payment, so make sure you are not running behind from a pervious time.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/13, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now