Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

deeded right of way

I and several other people on our private road own a 60'' deeded right of way across property owned by an individual who has dug hugh trenches across the road and has placed large jagged rocks on each side of the road only allowing a space of about 10 feet for us to traverse over. Is this legal and waht can we do about it?

Asked on 4/15/08, 7:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: deeded right of way

You'd best find an attorney in your area to look over the deeds, etc.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/08, 11:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now