North Carolina  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/13, 9:54 am

I own a home in NC, Forsyth county. I owe on a line of credit on the house. Can I add my son to the ownership and how do I do that. My husband is deceased.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search