North Carolina  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 4:38 pm

If I (the landlord) cut of power to my tenants house (power contract is in my name) for non payment, is it considered forceful eviction?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search