North Carolina  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/09, 5:48 pm

I just got a letter from an attorney of a lien for non payment of home owners association. I owe about 1,500 dollars. They are giving me 30 days to pay it,or they will start forclosure proccedings. Can they do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search