Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

I live in North Carolina. My daughter lives in my mobile home that I own in Virginia, and I want to give to her. The mobile home is paid in full. How do I give this mobile home to her and at low cost?

Asked on 1/31/13, 11:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sinply sign the deed or title over to her.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/13, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now