North Carolina  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/13, 1:34 pm

I have received a notice to correct a quit deed to a timeshare that they did not get my name correct. I am now in arrears to the timeshare company. Do I owe the money if I they did not have the deed right? It is now in collections. The timeshare is in Wisconsin.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search