Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

What can be done if we rented a home and the renter does not own the property and will not refund our money

Asked on 6/19/13, 6:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

When you say renter...I assume you mean the person who tried o rent the home to you...normally you would be know as the renter and they are known as the lessor.

At this point, your option is to sue for your money back.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 6:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now