North Carolina  |  Social Security Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/00, 1:09 pm

social securtyI

I use to be on social security, went back to work, they said that they over payed me 6000.00, which I am repaying.this has been over ten years. I am now very sick with fibromyaliga, high blood, artiritis, had knee surgery, just can get up and down and can not walk correct. Can I be reinstated, and how would the over payment be handled?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search