North Carolina  |  Social Security Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/00, 1:50 pm

Wrong date on Birth certificate.

My husband always thought that he was born in 1942, but he found out that the date was put on it later. He is the oldest of eight & his mother really couldn't remember. His youngest aunt is just a few months older than him and she was born in 1941. His birth certificate says 1942, his drivers license says 1941 and the information that he gets on social security letters say 1941. Since he is approching retirement age what does he need to do to get things to match up?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search