Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

I was charged with misdemeanor for speeding 86 in a 65. Should I get a lawyer & what else should I do before my court date?

Asked on 3/14/11, 6:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Bollinger Bollinger Law Firm PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes! You will lose your license without some good legal help. Get a lawyer in the county where the ticket was issued now and do what he or she tells you to do.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/11, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now