Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

I want to fire my court appointed attorney and get a new one.

Asked on 12/21/10, 11:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Witt Stone & Witt, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can always do so. Just make sure you hire your new one first. Too many people think they can afford they can hire a private attorney then realize they can't.

Monroe NC Lawyer

Read more
Answered on 1/10/11, 4:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now