Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

If you move to a new state but do not sell your home do you have to register vehicle in the new state?

Asked on 6/17/13, 11:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you move to a state where you intend to stay for an extended period of time, you need to register your vehicle and license in that new state.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 3:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now