Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

What are the odds of a DA dismissing or reducing charge to a non-moving violation for a Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign citation [20-158[b][1][3]] in Wake County? Or should I request a PJC?

Asked on 7/22/10, 5:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

odds are low in Wake County. PJC is typically only option.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/10, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now