Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

How will the court setence me for DWRL and speeding ticket. I was pulled over for speeding and found out that I also had a revoked license. I did not know at the time that my license had been revoked. I went to DMV and found that my license was revoked for failure to appear for a ticket wich I received several months prior. My ticket was for expired reg. and inspection. Following hearing this, i went to the court and paid off all court and ticket cost for those tickets. I had my license reinstated the same day from the DMV. What should I expect now from the court on the ticket for DWSL and speeding?

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.

I'd suggest hiring an attorney for a DWLR charge. It probably depends on the County but sometimes you can even get the DWLR charge dismissed in these types of situations. You can try bringing your license to court and seeing if the DA will dismiss the DWLR charge and reduce the speeding. If not, ask for a continuance and hire an attorney.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina