North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/12, 11:25 am

My boyfriend owns a house in NC. If we get married and my name is never put on the deed, do I have any legal rights to the house if he dies or does it go to whoever is listed in his will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search