North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/04, 10:11 pm

How to keep my husbands mortgage if he dies

My husband and I share a residence together. His name is on the mortgage. We got a better interest rate that way. What do I need to do to protect the property if he should pass away. He also has an ex wife and 2 children. We have one child together. He he passes and the mortgage is not paid off what should I do. We do not have a will or a trust yet. Thank you so much for any help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search