Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in North Carolina

Unsigned Will

My godfather past away living an unsigned will which states that me and my 2 sister are to received his estate, but his mother and sister are still living what can we do to make sure his wishes are granted

Asked on 6/12/08, 4:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Unsigned Will

You can find a signed will. Unfortunately for you, an unsigned will does not indicate what his wishes are. It could be an indication that he changed his mind.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/08, 4:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now