North Carolina  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/12, 9:29 am

The carpet in our office is real old and is raised in several areas. The land lord has stated he is going to replace it now for 10 months. I fell due to the raised carpet and broke my foot. Can I sue the landlord for damages

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search