Legal Question in Workers Comp in North Carolina

Refused a second opinion

Frist Dr. said need to get second opinion. Insurance adjuster did not approve second opinion. Can they do this and what can be done?

Asked on 8/05/08, 8:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Lennon Lennon, Camak & Bertics, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Refused a second opinion

File a motion for a second medical opinion with the Executive Secretary of the NC Industrial Commission. Attach copies of the medical records and medical recommendation for a second opinion.

You might also ask for assignment of an Industrial Commission rehabilitation nurse.

Good luck, George

Read more
Answered on 8/06/08, 11:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now