North Carolina  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/27/00, 4:53 pm

workman comp

broke arm need advice on filling for perment 22% lost of left hand.w,for perment disabiltyorker comp never settle

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search