Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Dakota

I was charged with theft from my place of employment almost 3 months ago, I made a horrid, horrid mistake. I just got a letter in the mail from a police officer saying I need to call him to set a court date. I have absolutely never done anything wrong, there is nothing on my record, not even a speeding ticket. I was terminated. I have never committed a crime and have no idea what to do. What are the odds that this $45 stolen mistake can be settled out of court. I am in school with 3 jobs, what will happen??

Asked on 6/03/13, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brandborg & Gast
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Its too late, its already charged. Now you have to deal with the charge. I recommend you talk to a lawyer.

Read more
6/03/13, 8:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Dakota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now