Legal Question in Legal Ethics in North Dakota

Wrongly accused

Should i take legal action if my son was wrongfully accused for a death of another student

Asked on 10/01/08, 7:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Colleluori The Law Offices of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Wrongly accused

Your question leaves a lot to the imagination which makes it difficult to answer. There may be an action but the issues are complicated.

You may contact me through the links below if you wish to provide more information privately.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/08, 11:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in North Dakota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now