Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/03/13, 3:14 pm

I was accused of criminal tresspass and hunting within city limits and I would like to know if I need an attorney present at the trial.

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/03/13, 6:59 pm by Dan Guinn

In any case, especially a criminal case, you need an attorney.

If you have any other questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at attorneydanguinn@hotmail.com.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Guinn Law Firm, LLC 118 West High Avenue New Philadelphia, OH 44663

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search