Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/99, 2:08 pm

adoption of step child

I am the custodial parent of a minor child. We currently live in Kentucky. My ex resides in Ohio. My current husband wishes to adopt my child. In which state do we file the adoption papers?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search